Requirements May 1913 until October 1914.
1. Make a bow and arrow that will shoot a distance of fifty feet with fair precision.
2. Make a score of 350 with 60 shots in one or two meets, using standard four foot target at a distance of thirty yards.
3. Make a total score of 300 with 72 arrows, using standard four-foot target at a distance of thirty yards.
4. Shoot so far and so fast as to have three arrows in the air at once.
Requirements October 1914 until May 1924.
1. Make a bow, arrow, and string:
(a) With which he shall shoot an extreme flight of 175 yards at an elevation of 45 degrees above the horizon;
(b) With which he shall at 60 yards score, on a regulation four-foot target, 120 points with 60 shoots;
(c) With which he shall also score on such a four-foot target, at 40 yards, 200 points with 60 shoots.
2. Know something of the history of Archery, and the principal archers of the past and present and their records.